1. Your Personal Data
- from that data; or
- from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
Examples of such Personal Data include:
- your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address and any other information relating to you which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or in other forms of interaction with you;
- information about your use of the Site and its services, including cookies and IP address; and
2. Collection of Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We only process Personal Data that you voluntarily provide to us. We collect, use and disclose Personal Data of individuals for the following purposes:
- providing a user of our Site with all services and games of the Site and with ease of use of the Site;
- providing, processing and administering the products and services of the Nuhoney to you;
- to process, implement and administer the requests or transactions of individuals relating to Nuhoney whether via the Site or otherwise
- to inform individuals of Nuhoney events in relation to campaigns and/or the promotion of Nuhoney products, where permissible under law or where an individual requests;
- to market Nuhoney products and services, where permissible under law or where an individual requests;
- to administer lucky draws, campaigns, events or competitions organised by Nuhoney, our partners, representatives or service providers;
- to verify the identity of individuals;
- to respond to requests, queries or feedback relating to products and services of the Nuhoney from any person;
- for market research or trend analysis of Nuhoney products and services and for reviewing the standard of Nuhoney products and services; and
- to comply with requirements imposed by any law, rules, regulations, agreements or schemes imposed by any government regulators, law enforcement agencies, government authorities, dispute resolution or industry bodies or in connection with any investigations.
You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with products and services you have requested.
4. Third-Party Sites
5. Withdrawal of Consent
Please note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use or disclosure of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you or administer any contractual relationship in place.
6. Access and Correction of your Personal Data
You may request access to or make corrections to your Personal Data records, but we have the right to charge a reasonable fee for processing your request. Please submit your request to our Data Protection Officer via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to proceed.